Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Drink, Drink, Drink

It's still hot, really really hot and I'm downing so much water at the moment I'm starting to feel like I'm in danger of becoming a swimming pool!

Still the water is a lot better for me then fizzy even the sugar free kind and a side benefit of the heat is that I don't seem to be eating as much. So bonus point there me thinks and right now I am seriously looking for all of the bonus points I can find when it comes to this heat as I did not sleep well in the slightist last night. But again looking for the bonus point no weird dreams last night involving muppets helping space marines clear a space craft. I'm sure Engineseer will find that funny even if the rest of you have no idea what I'm currently blithing on about.

I also lucked out today when catching the bus back to get my car ( yes I know this is complicated but it's the simplist way) as apparently there had been a bad accident somewhere in Nottingham meaning that all of the buses had been delayed exactly 45 minutes. However as the buses run every fifteen minutes it technically meant that I caught the bus that was three times in front of the bus I should have caught. At which point I decided it's far too hot for that kind of thinking and if I kept thinking like that my brain would probably melt, if it hasn't already. But then again I speak so much gibberish sometimes who would be able to tell the difference.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: