Friday, July 24, 2009

A difficult case by anyones standards

I was on the bus this evening when a man got on and went up to the driver
" Has anyone handed in two mobile phones?"
" Did you loose them today?"
" No the other day."
" Was it on this bus or route?"
" I'm not sure as i was a bit drunk but I know it was a blue bus driven by a man does that help?

And no I am not making this conversation up! Quite how the driver managed to keep a straight face and not give a sarcastic answer I'll never know.

The somewhat changeable weather we have been experiencing has changed to be even more changeable and I didn't think that was possible. It now seems able to change from sunshine to remarkably heavy rain at the drop of a hat and then back again. Which is why I'm making sure that I take everything I need with me and thus have no need to leave the shop.

My sense of time is still throughly mixed up. I kept thinking it was Thursday today for some reason!

I've just seen a trailer for the new stargate universe series. It looks awesome and might not be a simple BSG clone after all.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: