Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Randomingly advertising

Well Grumpy and I have had some more random thoughts about certain adverts which are on the TV right now. Next on our list is the advert for Vanish Washing powder.

Why in this advert is the mother more concerned about the sons greying white t-shirt then the women in the vanish t-shirt. I don't know about you but if a women suddenly appeared in the middle of my house holding a cup of white powder and started talking about what it would do to my washing I would be more concerned with who she was, where she came from and how she got in my house as opposed to how clean my whites were getting!

Secondly in the compare the market car insurance adverts why is the meerkat russian? I understand the whole joke with compare the market/ compare the meerkat but why make him Russian?

Thirdly with all these adverts for things like actimel and other such yoghurtie type things it keeps advertising that it helps improve slow digestive transit, but how do you know if you have slow digestive transit? Do you time yourself? Who tells you how look it should take? and how do you know if your running later then you should? And is it a sign that if you actually time these things that you should get out of the house more? Or Less?

any suggestions anyone?

No comments: