Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wheels on the bus go round and round

For some reason this morning whilst waiting for the bus I got this song stuck in my head rather then any deep or profound thoughts and it's been stuck there pretty much all day. Still it was better then the song I had stuck in my head yesterday.


We had another quiet day which allowed us to get caught up with all of the outstanding jobs and projects and start some new ones. Which meant I got to have a lot of fun converting some new objectives for a map which included amongist others a spaceport, a lake, a defence command centre, a factory complex and a lava miner. It was great fun.


The weather was also playing up again as it was switching at what seemed like the drop of a hat. So much for the massive heatwave we were supposed to get all summer.


Mind you if it would have been as humid and sticky as it was a few weeks ago I'm really pleased that the weathermen got it very wrong.


Anyway, I'm off to do some painting as I've decided that I'm going to paint the fellowship of the Ring as I'm getting a bit bored of Space marines right now.


Later folks!

No comments: