Saturday, July 25, 2009

5 down 1 to go

Well it's Saturday and this means that it's the end of another week of my secondment. Yes Time continues it's relentless match forward and I have no completed five of the six weeks of my secondment, leaving me with one week before I return to the office.

Which will be probably strange for a couple of days as I try to get used to being able to sit down rather then stand for most of the day.

Weather wise I don't think it rained today and it was actually sunny for most of the time. Of course it could have rained at somepoint when I wasn't looking as if the weather had decided to be difficult and now I sound like one of those people who sit around in foil hats to protects my thoughts from the aliens.

It's just over a month to the national YSA conference which I am looking forward to as last years was very good, especially at getting me out of my comfort zone and talking to new people. Here's to hoping that this year is just as successful and also to what ever we have for the Saturday evening meal being identifable this year round.

Well I have two days off before I have to be back at work so I'm just going to take things nice and easy.

Yeah that will be hard won't it?

Later folks

No comments: