Sunday, July 05, 2009

Blank blank blank

I've been sitting in front of the computer for the past half an hour trying to think of something to write in my first bad case of writers ( or I suppose in this case bloggers ) block I've had for sometime.

It's just been on of those days where things haven't been forgettable as that's the wrong word more, just pretty much standard and rather non descript. Which isn't that useful when it comes to writing a blog post as it's not terribly interesting really is it?

That's a rhetorical question by the way

I've spent most of the afternoon reading and then doing some clearing out through the boxes of models bits I have in the garage. I really do have way too much stuff.

The car is going in for it's MOT tomorrow. I am hopeful it will pass as it came through it's service all right but I guess you can never know with these things if irony is going to be just round the corner ready to stick his oar in.

anyway,

Later folks!

1 comment:

drat said...

you should do something exciting every day, so you never have a boring day!

do a bungee jump or something!! no, thats toooooo scary!


have you been to a thing called "Go Ape" thats AWESOME you would totaly love that, its right up your street, action and adventure!

do that, and blog about it, take some mates, its AWESOme!