Thursday, July 02, 2009

Giving it everything we've got

In the shop I'm currently seconded too we have two AC units and today as well as having them on at full blast as well as two large fans it was still getting just a bit warm in there. Yes the hot weather is continuing and as yet shows no sign of abating.

However according to the weather guru's it is supposed to be getting a little cooler tomorrow and theres a chance of some rain which might finally 'break' this heat.

Of course if you think about it, I do seem to be doing what most english people do, spend the last two summers moaning about how awful the weather is and wishing it would be warmer and when we finally get some warm weather I spend the whole time moaning wishing it would be cooler.

I guess the english stereotype will never be satisfied when it comes to weather :-)

It was a shock to realise we're now in July! The halfway point of the year has been passed already! I'm sure the years are passing quicker now, is it just that I'm getting older? Or is someone stealing days when we're not lookin? Why am I suddenly using lots of question marks? Who knows?

Torchwood season 3 starts on Monday and I'm really excited. However the downside is all five episodes will be played every day next week meaning the whole series will be shown rather quickly. Lets hope it's not too long until season 4!

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: