Friday, July 17, 2009

Two Thirds

It's been yet another miserable day weather wise as it's been overcast and rainy for most of the day. In fact it really tipped it down around lunch time which made me really glad I didn't have to leave the store for any reason.

Today was what is likely to be our last quiet day as the local schools broke up for the summer holidays today so the store is likely to be heaving with people every day from now on.

Today also marks the two thirds point of my secondment as I have now complete four weeks with only two more weeks left to go. It's really weird as the time seems to have flown by, when I first heard the secondment was six weeks long I thought that it would take 'ages' for the time to pass but it hasn't.

Due to the ancient and mystic ways of the shift patterns I now have three days off in a row. I will be spending tomorrow however heading down south to meet up with Engineseer who has popped across to the UK for a visit.

Rest assured photos will probably follow.

Later folks!

No comments: