Monday, July 27, 2009

Top 25

Just to be random here are the current 25 most played tracks on my ipod

  1. Lacrimosa Dominae- Immediate
  2. Raindrops- Sash & Stunt
  3. The Heart asks pleasure first- Michael Nyman
  4. Starship troopers - London Theatre Orchestra
  5. Pjanoo - Eric Prydz
  6. An Epic Age- Immediate
  7. Robin Hood-Prince of thieve -City of Prague Philiamonic orchestra
  8. Throw it on me - The hives/timbaland
  9. Fides En Lucuis Del- Immediate
  10. Beat It - Fall out boy
  11. Anthem- filo & peri
  12. Disturbia - Rihanna
  13. Ready for Love - Cascada
  14. Prediator- Globus
  15. Requiem for a Tower- Escala
  16. Phat planet- Chesire Cat/leftfield
  17. Til the Dawn - Drew sidora
  18. Russia Privjet - Basshunter
  19. I'm your basscreator- Basshunter
  20. Elysium ( I go crazy) - ultrabeat
  21. I believe- Sash
  22. Another Sunday - Paul Van Dyk
  23. In Pieces - Linkin park
  24. If today were your last day - Nickelback
  25. Savin me - Nickelback

2 comments:

drat said...

bonus points for cascada... but minus 2 points for nickleback!!!

Saxon said...

so does that even out? How many bonus points do I get for cascade?