Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer stereotypes

I'm looking out of Grumpys office window as I write this and once again it's raining in a really quite dreary fashion. Yes folks the stereotypical english summer weather is still here and it looks set to stay. I can't decide right now as to whether it would have been worse to have that heatwave we were promised as opposed to putting up with this dreary weather.


Still I realised today that it's just over a month until my birthday when I will be ....... getting older. Yes, yes I'm still a touch in denial about getting older as I'm sure most people are when it's their birthday.


It was another interesting day at work. I continued to work hardon my project for this week which did tax my conversion skills as I had to find some bits and pieces to convert a planetary defence centre and geothemal power plant.


As you may have guessed I had a fun day :-)


Well I only have one more day to work this week then that will be the end of week four of my secondment and will mean that I only have two weeks left before it's back to the office. I have a stack of notes to take back with me as it has been a rather interesting experience.


In a good way before anybody asks. Most certainly a good way :-)


Later folks!

No comments: