Friday, July 10, 2009

50/50

Well I only have one more day of work this week and then I will officially be at the half way point of my secondment. It feels quite odd as it doesn't seem like three weeks since I started my secondment and it seems strange that in three weeks time I will be back in the office.


I'm still in shock at last nights torchwood. Yes Captain Jack needed to be taught that being a arogant so and so doesn't always win the day but why like that. Why did that have to happen?? There's only one more episode and that's tonight and I hope they come out with a good ending and not some cop out as if they don't beat the aliens it's going to turn the Doctor who 'universe' quite dark. Speaking of the Doctor I couldn't help but wonder why none of them suggested trying to call him? Did they loose his phone number or something?


Channel five have started showing the first season of CSI again. It's very weird as all the stars seems so 'young' and it only seems to emphasis how poorer the show is now Grissom has left.


This Sunday is Owen's 'Birthday' as it's been one year since we first collected him from the kennels. Time certainly seems to fly these days doesn't it?

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: