Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A YSA by any other name

As my regular readers will know ( and are hopefully still out there as a recent lack of comments and google anayltics are getting me worried) I commented back in February about one of the YSA who is a silent readers or at least was and wanted her own codename. Well I was thinking about it but it had got lost in the 'to do pile' as it were until I got a reuqest/order via facebook last night from the girl who said she wanted a codename sharpish! Or words to that effect.

Well after wracking my Brains and checking with her, she will henceforth be known as Athena and is officially recognised as such as she has been added to the Whose who friend list. Plus due to the wonders of how the list is organised by blogger she is at the top.

I also discovered that Non-splitter will soon become splitter. Although she was unaware that was her codename so me thinks that codename was a touch too effective. So I suppose I could always give them the codename the 'splitters' once there gone :-)

Non-splitters husband wanted to know what his codename was. When I said he didn't have one but suggested " non-splitters other half" he seemed fine with it. She must have him well trained

Joking aside I will be sorry to see them go as for want of a better term they are the last of my 'peers' still at institute.

It was very weird coming home from institute as one moment the road was fine and then as if from nowhere a huge thick fog bank and when I saw thick, it was almost solid. I could barely see the road, trying to get round a roundabout was really fun I couldn't see the edge or the middle. Then after about a mile it suddenely stopped. No gradual thining or the like it was suddenly all clear. It was very, very weird.

Oh well. Two more days until the weekend!

Later folks

No comments: