Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Pot calling the Kettle

The weather changed again this morning after the howling wind and driving rain of last night. Although it was cloudy it was okay but it had been icy so Ispent a few minutes trying to figure out where I had put my de icer as I had taken it out of the car thinking as we were in March the chances of me needing it again were pretty slim.

I know, I know I really should have seen this happening a mile off shouldn't I?

I've gone off my favourite garage at the moment as the cheery women who used to be behind the counter has been replaced by some guy whose general mood can at best be described as glum and worst completly and utterly miserable. I know that this seems like a rather classic case of the pot calling the kettle black by labelling him miserable but that should give you an idea as to what a 'happy chap' this guy is.

It was a very long day at work. I don't know what it was that caused it to feel like that it just was. I'm sure all of you readers who work know what I mean and have also had days like that. Those of you who are students and do not yet know the joy of full time employment and having to get up on a set time each morning during the week, all I can see is enjoy the lies in while you can. Your time will come, mwah, ha, ha, ha, ha.( okay thats enough)

We're also about to have some time training so I had to fill out what of these mutiple choices things that they use to determine your personality ( I'm a stereotypical geek. There saved them a job :-) Now they tell you the same thing everyone says when you have to take tests like these that there are no wrong answers. The trouble is whenever they say that all I can think off is the Simpsons episode when Homer has to take one, gets Bart to fill it in for him instead and is declared insane and shipped off to the asluym! Still joking aside I guess it will be interesting to see what my 'results' will be.

The weather actually turned somewhat sunny during the day and it was still surprisingly light when I left work which made me realise that the whole clock changing malaky will probably soon be upon us.

Institute was 'different' to usual as we had a substitute teacher, Bro RH instead of Bro H. He has a very different style of teaching. I'm not sure what everyone else thinks but I like it.

In the news today a group of volunteers found something a bit different at the bottom of a pond compated to the usual rubbish, bikes, shoes, shopping trolleys etc. They found a Dalek Head and no they have no idea how it got there. Or where the rest of it is.

Having a quick through my blog roll I noticed a few things. The Mcnuggert Diet hasn't been updated in nearly a week which means he's possibily either given up, or it was 'decided' for him (by the wife) that he would give up. Sian has posted pictures of her new Baby, Drats 25 things you never knew about him continue at the rate of one a day and Engineseer's blog is still firmly routed at the bottom of the list having not been updated in a massive 5 months! So if you have a few minutes please be sure to stop by and visit their blogs as theres nothing better bloggers like then recieving visitors.

I also noticed it's been a year since I added Rhonda to my blog roll as well. Time certainly does fly.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: