Monday, March 09, 2009

D'oh

I'm sure you've all had that feeling where you know you've forgotten something but you can't think of what it is. Well I had that feeling this morning when I set out for work.

I was half way to work before I remembered what it was. For only the second time in six years I had forgotten my security pass. So I had to go and get a temporary one when I arrived at work which did cause me problems for the rest of the day as I kept forgetting that I didn't have my pass round my neck, so everytime I got to a door I kept reaching for my pass and it wasn't there. D'oh!!

I'm certainly not going to forget the darn thing tomorrow.

Work was good as I was able to get a whole lot of stuff done. It was also nice as one of my projects is 'finished' and it's always satisfying to see a project completed.

As It's Grumpys birthday we're about to go out for dinner. It would have been a bit mean to expect him to cook after all :-)

so later Folks!

No comments: