Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well at least I didn't hear it

Well I wasn't woken up this morning by Owen barking. However Grumpy was because apparently at around 2am this morning, Owen heard something has tore downstairs barking his head off. As a matter of of fact Owen has been on edge all day as I think he got used to there not being anybody next door and now there is.

On the way into Loughborough, Grumpy was very impressed to discover that the classical music CD in the player was mine ( I had left it there last Sunday) and it wasn't my only classical music CD. It wondered if it's a sign I'm getting more mature in my old age ( thanks for that!) or if I might actually be aquiring some taste.

It was a very nice day weather wise today. In fact so nice we were able to leave our coats in the car when we went shopping. Iceland still have the most stupid attempts at promotion ever. It's still buy one loaf of bread for a £1 or two for £2.

For a change we decided to have lunch at KFC as we haven't been there in a while. We both decided to get the boneless banquet for one which did sound very weird when we ordered
" Can we have two banquests for one"
It sounded like we were trying to get a discount.

We also had to stop at pet world to get Owen yet another new collar. To be fair he hasn't broken the last one but he has stretched it to the extent where if he pulls backwards when your holding his collar it pops right off.

So I think he was worried that he would do that one day while they were out for a walk and thats the last he would see of him!

Church tomorrow. I've got to go in earlier to see if I can get the hang of the computer system so I can start running some reports off for the EQ Pres. This will be my third big challenge for my new calling. The second was taking minutes and the first was getting the hang of spelling Secretary as for some reason I kept spelling it wrong.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: