Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lock it down

At work we are encouraged to lock our computers whenever we're going to be leaving them for a extended period of time. Now for some reason I've got some into the habit I'm now finding myself locking the computer at home, which has managed to confuse Grumpy a couple of times :-)

I was woken up this morning not by Owen but by my alarm. Unfortunatly I forgot to change the time so it went off at the same time it does during the week and of course I totally failed to get back to sleep.

When the post finally arrived Owen went even more ballistic then usual and managed to take out the back of the letterbox. Which as you can imagine did not impress Grumpy in the slightist. After a lot of moaning and swearing he finally admitted defeat that we couldn't fit the back back on the letter box.

So whilst we were in town Grumpy finally decided he's had enough and bought a mail box to put up on the side of the house. However for some reason he didn't get a small box, he got the biggist mail box they did and it's huge! We're going to try putting it up tomorrow. I have a feeling it's going to be an interesting experience.

It was a pretty quiet afternoon and the weather seems to be improving as it was sunny for most of the afternoon. However there was also a wind blowing from the directions of the nearby fields and the farmer decided to spread manure this morning. Suffice to say it was not nice. Hopefully that will be the end of the spreading.

anyway,

Later folks,

No comments: