Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Rain, Rain go away. Please?

Well the weather has taken a rather large turn for the worse this evening. It's raining, really rather hard and the Wind is also quite bad as well. In fact it was so strong it blew the car sideways a bit a couple of times on the way home. As you can imagine I was rather glad to get home.

Still I'm home now and there's nothing that improves bad weather as being able to watch it from behind double glazed windows with the heating on :-)

Well in the news today the Chinese have revealed their plans for their first military space station which will be launched to co incide with the halt in US spaceflights as the Shuttle is retired. ( gee I wonder if that timing was coincidental?). Of course most people responded with a resounding, meh! Of course I suppose there will be lots more interest if and when China actually launches the thing.

A singers car was vandalised at a hotel by having it's window smashed. Seeing as the car cost £1million and he owns like a dozen or so please excuse me if my cup of sympathy doesn't exactly runneth over.

I've also just seen the new trailer for terminator: Salvation (i.e terminator 4) which as far as I'm aware is following the movie continuity not the TV series continuity. If you have no idea what that means you probably don't care anyway. Plus are also likely not to be a geek :-) Wait where was I? Oh yes the trailer looks really cool. It's going to be a good summer of movies I reckon.

Somebody at work got their '5 year vets mug" yesterday. That's vets as in veteran not as in person who deals with lots of small animals. It made me realise that I've just crossed my six year mark with the company. Time certainly seems to pass quickly these days.

Institute tomorrow. Bro H is off on the road again as they've given him yet another stake to oversea. So that means for the next four lessons we're only going to have him for one. Well it will be interesting to get substitute teachers as you always learn something different from someone new.

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: