Thursday, March 12, 2009

Am I bovered?

Well with everything thats currently going on in the world it's good to see that the media has their priorities in order with the most burning issue of the day. And that issue? Apparently test audiences don't like the new Harry potter film.

And yet somehow I'm sure humanity will survive.

Sorry, I've just realised that sounded a bit cranky. I've not had a good day in the sense that my shoulder has been playing me up all day to the extent I had to take some ibuprofen. I think I may need a new pillow. It's my left shoulder which is sore, it's basically an old injury from back when I was a teenager. I got knocked off my bike and fractured my collar bone whilst on my paper round. As to how I actually got hit I have no idea as I had a total blank for the ten minutes leading up to the accident. I think I was in a sling for two months which was really annoying as I'm left handed. Still it could have been worse, so I shouldn't really complain.

Of course when I was at uni it wasn't nearly as much of an issue as it was relatively easy to get a shoulder massage off one of my friends, mainly as a quid pro pro as I'm very good ( or at least I was as I'm a bit out of practice) as giving shoulder and neck massages. So they'd give me a massage then I'd give them one when they needed it. So yes giving neck and shoulder massages is another one of my little known talents.

Work was good today as I was able to get a lot done again. I'm feeling quite pleased with myself as I've been able to do loads this week and get ahead on lots and lots of stuff which is good as it will give me more time to fine tune some of the projects I have in the works.

It looks like we're going to have to get Owen another new collar as he's pulled as his current one so much, it's stretched and if he pulls in the wrong direction it slips over his head. We would tighten it but it's as tight as it was able to go.

I've started watching the dvd's of the series " Dead Like me" again. I've forgotten how good the show was. Why is it all the good genre shows seems to get cancelled.

Oh well.

Well one more day to the weekend.

Later folks,

No comments: