Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Codename, codename my Kingdom for a codename

Last night I found out that I have yet another silent reader of this blog as it were as one of the girls admitted that she does search for the blog from time to time but she was disappointed that I never mention her and she wanted to know if she could have a codename.

So as it’s far from it for me to refuse a request from a lady I’ve been trying to think of a codename for her ( I don’t know if this is seen as being a status symbol or something. Would be cool if it were : - )

And I’m stuck.

Seeing how a packet of chewits, well maybe not a whole pack more like two went straight to her head ( see outside of the church people have alcohol go straight to their heads inside the church it’s sugar ) I initially considered Sugar Rush. But then I realised that was also the name of a TV series and a series of novels which mean it wouldn’t really be appropriate. Likewise that also ruled Sugar out. As that would also be affected by the same thing plus it would sound a little creepy calling a girl that when I’m not from the deep south of America or not a chav.

I then considered a codename connected with her surname using the same clever yet somewhat needlessly complicated history process I used to come up with Drats name. However the only historical reference I could come up with that connected with her surname was ‘Tank’. I’m certain that, that wouldn’t be a good nickname as I’m sure no girl would appreciate getting the codename Tank and the whole situation would probably end with me getting drowned in a tank of the water variety.

Convert is out as there is already a convert. Likewise for the codename Hyper. Student is not that original and says nothing about her character and the only other thing I could come up was in connection with a joke that O made last night which I’m sure she wouldn’t want repeated. And I’m sure I wouldn’t want repeated either as it’s probably the last thing I’d never do.

Which leads me back to my first point. I’m stuck!

Which in turn leads me to two further conclusions. Firstly it will probably be just as easy to ask her for a suggestion and secondly I need a new project to occupy my time as I’ve probably spent far too long contemplating this.

Oh well : - )

Later folks !

No comments: