Friday, March 20, 2009

Neighbours everybody needs good neighbours

We have some new neighbours.

We think.

The builder who has been round next door for quite a lot of the last three weeks has gone and another guy is there. He has appeared a few times and according to Grumpy he keeps offloading car loads of stuff. We've also seen him a couple of times in a people carier with a women and three kids who we guess are his family. Grumpy did comment with three kids next door it might be a little noisey then we're used to. To which I pointed out that unless they all scream their lungs out constantly their still going to be quieter then the last kid to live there as when he didn't want to do something the whole close knew about it.

Quite how this family came to buy the house/move in we have no idea but at least it keeps up the tradition of us recieving new neighbours unexpectly.

It was nice and clear on the run into work as it usually is on a Friday morning. The weather was also quite nice, it wasn't too cold but it wasn't too hot either. It was just right :-)

Work was also good as I was able to get a lot done which is always satisfying and I've started recieving feedback about my first project and thankfully it seems to have gone down very well indeed. Lets hope it continues!

It's Athena's birthday today. So Happy Birthday Athena I hope you got lots of shiny things.

My search for inspiration is still proving to be a bit fruitless. I've decided to try a different tack and just forget about it and try and concentrate on something else as I was wondering if actively searching for inspiration is what's stopping me getting some.

Well I've tried everything else.

Anyway it's the weekend now so two whole days to myself.

Later folks!

No comments: