Saturday, March 07, 2009

Boldly going

I've just seen the new trailer for the forthcoming star trek film and it is really, really, really looking good. So this summer is just looking better and better movie wise with Star Trek, Terminator 4 and transformers 2 are hitting the screens this year.

For once I wasn't woken up this morning by Owen barking his head off as the postman arrived. But that was only because Grumpy had taken him out for a walk so he wasn't around when the postman got here.

Town was quiet again which was nice as it enabled us to get the shopping done quickly. The deals in Iceland continue to baffle me. One was to buy one size tub of gravy powder for £2.50 or buy two of the smaller tubs which equaled almost twice as much as the larger one for £2. The second was a deal on bread, which was buy two loafs for £2. although this was displayed right next to the actual price of one loaf which is a pound. So not so much a deal to save you money more simply mathematics.

It's Grumpys Birthday on Monday so I had to go and collect his present whilst I was in town. Although being a muppet I almost forgot to get any wrapping paper.

I also had a burst of inspiration whilst in town and bought some bits and pieces to do a new model conversion which is currently taking place on my painting station downstairs. And I'm feeling quite pleased with myself at how well it's turning out. Lets hope this isn't the universes way of deciding to show me what comes before a fall :-)

Grumpy also bought Owen a new harness today. When he pulled it out of the bag Owen just say there and looked at him with an expression that almost seemed to say. I wonder how quickly I can loose that one.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: