Friday, March 06, 2009

Captain of the Ship

Well I was the only member of my team in today through various means and reasons which meant it was quiet. It was still a good day though as a load of new books arrived which I had to distribute which is always fun.

I was also able to help one of the guys in the office do some clearing out of some cupboards which is always interesting as quite often your never quite sure what you going to find lying at the back of some of these cupboards. To take today as an example we certainly we not expecting to find a bad of 300+ dice at the back of one of the cupboards. Even stranger was the fact no one knew how they got there and why anyone would want 300+ dice to begin with.

I know some people from work were going to see the new Watchmen film today. I know the reviews have been mixed. Most either loving or hating it. Or in the case of one reviewer who stated;
"This despicable trash will find an audience among sad sociopaths, deranged pseudo-intellectuals and brutalised, immature men of all ages"

really really really hated it.

Well it's the weekend now which means I have two whole days all to myself.

Later folks!

No comments: