Sunday, March 08, 2009

Amused, Bemused, cmused

Preparing the bulletin this week was a little more complicated then usual due to some shall we say 'communications problems' or to put it another way " Both the left and right hand thought they should be doing and did do the job that only required one of them". Still at least I managed to figure it out otherwise confusion would have reigned.

Not that confusions didn't try it's best to work it's way in this morning as when the sacrement hymn started the organist played the wrong hymn. So you had some people trying to sing the words the correct hymn to the wrong tune, some people just not singing at all trying to figure out what was going on and some people found the hymn the organist was playing and started singing that!

Sunday school was a little quieter then it has been as Physics was MIA today. So the lesson went pretty smoothly.

What I really wasn't expecting was to be collared by the EQ president inbetween Sunday school and Priesthood. I now have another calling to go with my callings as Institute Liberian and Ward bulletin co-ordinator. I am now the new Elders Quorum Secretary( I think I even spelled that right as well) which should be interesting as I've never had a calling like this before.

The weather has been playing up all day again. It started off Sunny, then went cloudy, then it rained, then it was sunny, then it started hailing ( when we were out taking Owen for a walk no less), then back to sunny, then back to hail before then turning to snow.

I'm starting to get the feeling it might be spring.

Monday tomorrow, which means back to work and another week full of 'opportunities.'

Later folks!

No comments: