Monday, March 23, 2009

Lets get it started

Well it was another Monday and of course that meant the usual struggle of getting up when my alarm went off whilst wondering why we can't have a three day weekend :-)

It was also more difficult as the weather had taken a turn for the worse which meant it was cold and it's always harder to get up when it's colder outside your bed then in it.

Owen came downstairs to see what I was doing whilst I was making breakfast then promptly turned roudn and went back upstairs to go back to sleep with a look that seemed to say " I don't have to go to work nar, nar nar na nar"

Getting to work was surprisingly easy for a Monday morning despite a fair share of idiots out and about on the roads.

Work was good,if very busy as it usually is on a Monday. Still I did get a call first thing from one store who had used that project I had done and sent out and wanted to know when the next one was going to be sent out. So as you can imagine that pretty much made my day.

Getting home was easy as well as they've reopened amain road which was closed which helped the traffic no end. In fact it sped the traffic up so much I was able to get home without having to turn my lights on as it was well, still light. If that sentence makes any sense at all.

YSA FHE was at the chapel this evening. We had a quick lesson followed by some messing around in the cultural hall with basketballs. Physics is still as competive as ever when it comes to sport. When he's playing it's best to just get out of the way. Still I was able to have a good chat with Athena whilst we watched physics charging about all over the hall.

Later folks!

No comments: