Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well I've heard of making friends at work

In the news today there was a story about a prison officer who has been fired for gross misconduct as he made 'friends' with nearly a dozen prison inmates and listed them as his friends on facebook. D'oh!! He probably didn't think that one through.

It was again really rather cold this morning but it was also very sunny which didn't seem to make a great deal of sense but I guess that's the english weather for you when you move into spring time.

The journey into work was good and for the first time this year I had to wear my sunglasses which was a really nice feeling. However it did remind me of how annoying the sun will get as summer moves on as the route's I can take to and from work all have one thing in common. And that's, that the Sun will always be side on in the morning and the evening which means it can't be blocked by the visor.

Still if that's my only complaint about the weather this summer I will be very, very happy :-)

They've released another new trailer for the new star trek film. It's quite amusing how they showed shots of it in one paper with the caption " Who will survive ( shows a dramatic moment) Kirk? Sulu? or Olsen? Hmm who take the bet on, Kirk, sulu of Olsen who we've never met before and is wearing a red uniform? They may have well just called him Ensign expendable! Still at least he got a name which is more then most red shirts got.

It's the last insitute class of the course tomorrow. I'm not sure who we've got to teach us though. Oh well lets hope he knows he's supposed to be there even if we don't

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: