Friday, March 27, 2009

Is this better or worse

Lets see, so far today it's been cold, it's been warm, it's been sunny, it's been cloudy, it's been rainy, it's been windy, it's been calm and oh yes it's also been hailing as well. Spring weather is definatly here I would say.

We've also reached that point where the clocks go forward Saturday night by one hour which means the night's will be getting lighter but we also loose a hour in bed :-( Still at least this year I've remembered it and won't turn up to church really, reallllyyy late.

I was on facebook tonight (yes, yes I know the great time waster) and I saw that one of my friends had done a couple of quizes. They looked like fun so I thought I'd give them a go forgetting that irony would probably not miss a chance like this.

The first quiz was " Which x-men character are you" I thought it was unlikly I would get Wolverine but I was hoping maybe I would get one of the other really cool characters, like Gambit, cyclops, cable, iceman or heck even nightcrawler. Instead I ended up getting 'the beat' which I really hope isn't a bad attempt at a editoral comment from somewhere :-)

The second quiz I took was " What type of person is likely to fall for you?". The answer?
"Your laid back personality, confidence in what you say and believe, and sense of humor and good sense style will attract a hottie right away"
At which point I decided to give up on doing anymore quizes as I'm sure whatever force in the universe governs Irony it's probably sitting somewhere sniggering to themselves right now.

Well it's the weekend now, two whole days to myself and hopefully I will get something constructive done and won't look around on Sunday evening wondering where the weekend went.

Later folks

No comments: