Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not a clear view

Well the small fog bank that I encountered last night had got considerably larger by this morning as there was fog nearly all the way from home to work. And once again it was really, really thick so it was difficult to see the road. Still I managed okay despite getting the heck scared out of me when I was cut up by a idiot in a sports car which came roaring out from the fog, which was that thick that at the speed this idiot( i might have used a stronger word to describe him at the time) was going I had maybe 2 seconds of warning at most from when I saw him to when he speed past me then suddenly swung in.

He was the kind of idiot that makes you whisper a silent prayer. Not for him but all of the other road users.

When the fog cleared it turned into a all right day. It was busy at work, even more so then usual as we had a lot of visitors on site as part of a school's league. I went for a wonder up in the hall to have a look round at some of the armies on display. It's interesting to see what some of the kids have done plus it gives them 'bragging' rights if you stop to have a closer look " My Armies so good staffers stopped to have a look".

I'm still searching for inspiration for my next project, which is getting frustrating as well as annoying as I'm usually not stuck for ideas like this. I'm hoping that inspiration will strike at some point otherwise I might have to find something else to do during my lunchtimes then paint!
Now I'll admit that Russell Brand is not my favourite person as I don't get his sense of humour. Still I have to admit that the news story about him in the paper today where whilst waiting for a ferry he managed to seduce and kiss a girl with in 60 minutes was impressive. I did have to laugh at a comment that someone left on a website about it though;

" What do girls see in this ugly rich celebrity anyway?"

I'm guessing options two and three kinda answer that question.

well one more day until the weekend.

Later folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SURELY you have kissed a girl you just met in less than 60 minutes.... have you never been to a club or anything???

Ok, so in the middle of the day in the street its a bit harder, but surely on a fun weekend you've kissed someone you shouldnt have in a club???

Saxon said...

honestly? No I've never been to a nightclub