Thursday, March 26, 2009

Routines

Now as much as we hate to admit it routines are a part of our everyday lives, we get up do the same series of 'activities' (nicest term I could think off there), we drive in the same way, cook in the same way etc. And when those routines change it cab be a bit strange.

This is a roundabout way of saying I've had a really weird day as I had to change my lunch hour today to be significatly earlier then I usually go for lunch due to a series of meetings. So with this early lunch and being in meetings rather then in the office my internal clock was rather screwy by the end of the day. I kept thinking it was time to go home and it was only four pm.

I also managed to go hometeaching tonight and the one person from our list we can see, was actually able to see us and didn't cancel at the last moment to go out with the Elders. Yaahh! However I've now got to find a new hometeaching companion for the next three months as chemistry is getting married and moving out of the ward.

My luck with home teaching is not the best.

Oh well, at least it's Friday tomorrow which means the weekend is almost upon us.

Later folks!

No comments: