Wednesday, March 11, 2009

He who laughs last

Well it's been a strange day as for some reason time seems to have passed really, really quickly. Which was strange in the sense that I didn't do anything differently today to what I usually do. Of course I could be pondering this fact too much but I guess that's what sitting in a lot of traffic jams today does to me. I become very zen like :-)

Work was very good as I was able to start dispatching one of the projects I've been working on out to the people who will be using it. Of course now I have to wait for the feedback to start coming to see if it's actually worked. I'd be lying if I said I'm not slightly nervous but I have done everything I can do so I'll just have to see what people make of it.

Insititute was interesting tonight. We now have only two more classes until the end of this course but this was Bro H's last class as he will be away for the remaining two. The summer course will be the last part of the Church History course. Physics also pointed out that people who are athesists have to get their laughs in now as they can't really laugh last as they can never be proved right, because if their wrong everyone will know it and if their right no one will ever now.

In the news today a pony has prompted five 999 calls as passers by keep thinking he's stuck in the mud. But he isn't he just has very short legs.

Anyway, two more days till the weekend.

Later folks!

No comments: