Thursday, January 03, 2008

Yeah but no but yeah but

It was one of those kind of days today. Where things didn't all go right, but didn't go all wrong either. It just all meandered aong in the middle vering from standard to strange back to business as usual. I know I haven't explained that very well but it was that kind of day. I'm sure you all know what I mean and had those sorts of days too.

Well for those of you who don't know ( or for those of you just joining this broadcast :-) I work in customer service and of course as it's work I can't go into lots of details of what I have to deal with every day. Don't won't to get my wrists slapped do I? Anyway I got a odd questions today about something we do....... and it stumped me.... In fact it stumped everybody. Mainly because we didn't have a answer to this question. It was a perfectly fine question it was just we didn't have a answer as to why we do that. It's just always done like that. Which did get me wondering, how many things in life do we do, without knowing a reason why we do it. It's just always like that. How about you guys? Any thoughts?

We were watching Judge Judy while we had dinner this evening. Where they had some people from the 'Deep south of America". Me and Grumpy couldn't stop laughing. Seriousily this people were walking, talking stereotypes. It was like Cletus from the Simpsons had come to life and ended up in a courtroom in front of judge Judy. Hmm that sounds like a idea for a 'sitcom'. Only joking. Or am I????

The new series of torchwood is supposed to start soon. Hurrayyy! No so Huray it's going to be on BBC 2 on Wednesday nights. Noooo! I'll just have to hope they repeat it on BBC 3 on another night, otherwise I'm going to have to just wait for the DVD's. C'est la Vie I suppose. At least Primeval will be on Saturday nights.

I'm halfway through my first book on the Tudors. I'll post a review when I'm done just to prove that I am keeping up with my resolutions. I'm still only at the point where he's still on wife number 1, yet he's managed to accomplish a fair bit. Which would surprise a lot of people If they had been watching that stupid series the Tudors, which seems to claim he spend most of his time moaning about how he wanted a divorce from his first wife. Historical drama? yeah right....

anyway later!

No comments: