Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Time goes by

1 hour 20 minutes. That my friends is how long I spent in the car this morning on the way into work. I really don't know what's going on with the traffic into Nottingham at the moment but if it gets much worse I'm going to have to start gettign up even earlier to get into work each day. I wouldn't mind ( that much) if I didn't know the trip can be done in only 25 minutes on a straight road!

Well work was a little different today. We had a course on copy writing. It was interesting if a little long! But hey it got me away from the usual customer service stuff for a day. The downside to that is that I will have twice as much work to do tomorrow but c'est la vie I guess.

Torchwood starts tomorrow, and it's on at the same time as instititure :-( I guess I'll have to catch the repeats.

Asides from that, nothing much to report.

later!

2 comments:

Enginseer said...

ahh my young padawan you have much to learn. PAtience is a virtue, however not one that should be used when a programme of a caliber such as Torchwood is to air when you cent watch it. There are but two simple solutions to you r problem. I happen to know Enginseer has a generic PVR set to record it for later viewing and i am alo hearing favourable reports from a service launched chrstmas called iPlayer. As this is origional BBC content it should be avaliable on there for download to a compatiable computer all week folowing;)

Saxon said...

Hmm Engineseer also appears to own the ability to refer to himself in the third person :-)

Just like the rock
" Can you smell what the Engineseer is cooking!"