Saturday, January 05, 2008

I will not let this bother me, I will not let this bother me..

Well my 'ranking' on Facebook has just been updated. It nows appears that I am;

5th in "Who is more loyal"
10th in "Who is a better catch"
11th in "Who is more powerful"
15th in "Who is more trustworthy"
15th in "Who is better at science"
16th in "Who is kinder"
17th in "Who is more generous"
18th in "Who is more entertaining"

19th in "Who can drink more"
21st in "Who is more cuddly"
23rd in "Who is more artistic"
24th in "Who has better hair"
24th in "Who is a better listener"
25th in "Who has a better body"
25th in "Who would I rather date"
26th in "Who would I rather kiss"
26th in "Who is sexier"
27th in "Who is more attractive"
28th in "Who is a better singer"
29th in "Who is braver"
30th in "Who is more outgoing"
30th in "Who would I rather be trapped on a desert island with"
31st in "Who smells nicer"
31st in "Who is more well-mannered"
32nd in "Who is more likely to win in a fight"
32nd in "Who is nicer"
33rd in "Who am I more jealous of"
34th in "Who more likely to succeed"
34th in "Who is more confident"
35th in "Who is smarter"
36th in "Who has a better sense of humor"
36th in "Who has better taste in music"
39th in "Who is more likely to do a favor for me"
39th in "Who studies harder"
40th in "Who would I rather hang out with for a day"

now these stupid rankings wouldn't both me that much if I didn't seem to keep going down all of the time! I do find it amusing that I have been voted 28th in best singer. I may have some talents somewhere but singing certainly isn't one of them.

Okay, I am going to try and ignore these stupid things otherwise the face that I've come 35th in who is smarter, 36th in who has a better sense of humour and last in who people would rather hang out with for a day would seriousily start to depress me and knock my confidence. And hey I can't really afford for my confidence can't get much lower then it is already.

later

4 comments:

Nemesis said...

Dude. That ranking things sounds kind of like a big piece of crap. I'm not sure who it's there for since it's sure to leave everyone feeling bad about something. I'd remove it.

Saxon said...

well I think based on those wise words of wisdom I will. :-)

thanks Nemesis :-)

Nemesis said...

Excellent, I love it when people take my good advice. :-)

Saxon said...

does that mean you give bad advice too? :-)