Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well at least the weathers resumed normal service

Well I'm currently looking out of the office window whilst I'm writing this post and guess what. Yes sir it's raining. Again. Other places in the UK get snow but we get rain again. It does seem at times that we're stuck in some odd weather 'dead zone' where we will get totally random weather to the rest of the UK.

Well nothing much to report today to be honest. It was just a same old, same old Saturday. Get up, shopping, ome home etc. Hmm maybe thats a way to keep up with my resolution to keep the blog uptodate. Just post after post of "nothing new to report". What do you think? No? well me neither :-)

There was a Friday forum last night. I was going to go but the heavy rain and flooded roads made me decide not to risk it. I suppose I could have probably gone but I really don't like driving in those road coniditions, when the waters so deep on the roads you can feel the resistance back through your steering wheel. Well to be honest it's partly that and partly the fact that I felt shattered by the time I got home. I still haven't been able to track down where my get up and go has gone too.

hopefully I'll find it soon.

later!

No comments: