Sunday, January 13, 2008

D'oh

Well I learned a really important lesson today.Alarm clocks work better if you remember to turn them on. Remember that Sage piece of advice children.....

Yes in case you haven't guessed Genius here forgot to turn his alarm clock on last night. Which meant I massively overslept ( and I mean massively) which meant by the time I woke up it wasn't really 'worth' going as I wouldn't have gotten there in time for the start of priesthood. So in words of that genius Hmer J simpson 'D'oh'.

Asides from that one piece of cleverness it has once again been a really boring day.

I have got to get myself out of this rut.


later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A better tip is not to turn the alarm clock off in the first place...

(Yes I'm using a computer instead of a WM6 phone, so blogspot will let me post replies - why it doesn't allow forms to submit without javascript I don't know)

Saxon said...

hmmm so using your computer instead of your phone. Is that upgrading or downgrading ? :-)

True, true. I'll make sure to check it's on next week