Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Picture it

Somewhere over the Swiss alps a ballon is rapidly loosing height. Two of the four passengers will need to go over the side to save the others. Which of this passengers will make this noble and willing sacrifice? Well in this case none of them as Homer Simpson and Cheryl Cole join forces and gang up on the others tipping the queen and Santa claus over the side.

The latest twisted reality tv show? No even more strangly it was a exercise in a training sesson this morning. Each of us was assigned a character and we had to argue why we shouldn't be turfed over the side. It was give Santa claus and and you may have already worked out I wasn't especially successful in saving Santa.

I still maintain I would have survived if Cheryl cole and Homer hadn't ganged up on everyone else. Which is a sentence I'd never thought I'd write.

I got home to find that the printer wasn't well printing and Grumpy was also unable to turn it off. After much consideration and attempts at trying to fix the thing I was stuck for a answer as I couldn't even try turning it off and on again as the on off switch wasn't working. Finally inspiration struck!

I pulled out the plug and then put it back in and hey presto one fixed printer. If only all problems in life were as easily fixed as that.

It wasn't as cold today but it was rather wet. I'm not fond of it being wet or cold but at this point I just wish the darn weather would make up it's mind. It's getting annoying.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: