Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All together now

(in best fake scottish accent) Freeedddooommmmm!!!!!!!

Okay well only for four days and it's a touch over dramatic but it's still four days work free.

But I did have to get through one day of work today to earn this respite. To my surprise it was a lot easier then I was expecting although that did seem to be more luck then anything else as everybody else seemed to be getting the difficult customers.

I was pleased that the gift I had bought for our teams secret santa seemed to go down very well indeed. I recieved a giant Simpsons mug and key ring which has a picture of Homer and Spider pig on. All together now
" Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spiderpig does"
It seems that somebody on the team has got my measure rather quickly/

Todays quote of the day
" But why does a box which is twice as big costs twice as much?"

As well as the new Doctor Who on this christmas, they will also be showing a special TV edition of the production of Hamlet that David tennant starred in as well. So all in all it's shaping up to be a good christmas season of TV.

Engineseer will shortly be back in the country for a flying visit, but not as flying a visit as Travellers, who I will only get to see once due to various running back and forth I will be doing as she's back off to Thailand very quickly.

I'm choosing not to dwell on why so many of my friends seem to end up living in other countries. I'm sure it's just a co-incendence ;-)

Engineseer and I are hoping to get in a game of 40k while he's here because it will proablybe the last chance I have in a while to beat his tau ( oh have I started trash talking him on my blog as well? I think I am :-)

With the end of the year fast approaching I realised that I seem to be finishing the year in a somewhat upbeat and optomistic mood which is surprising considering whats happened this year. Maybe it is optomism or maybe I've just been pushed towards being miserable so far I'm now coming back the other way.

Still whatever it is, lets hope it stays around for 2010.

Later folks.

No comments: