Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ard Boyz, Ardy Boyz whatcha gonna do?

I actually found myself doing some painting this afternoon which is the first time in a little while that I've felt the urge to pick up a paintbrush. My local shop is running a painting competition in January so I've decided to give it a go and enter. As I'm now allowed to enter as I'm no longer a staff member, plus it will be a lot less embrassing if my entry gets slammed as a civilian rather then staff.

So here's the first part of my entry. A squad of so called 'ard boyz', as they like to to wear rather a lot of armour. To try and make them stand out I had a rummage in my good ole bitz box and converted these models.
This is only the first stage of painting, so they should ( hopefully) look a lot better when their finished. After these guys are done I've got another squad of boyz, three bikes and a trukk to finish for the competition at the end of January.

Think good thoughts for me folks. I'll post some more pictures when the next units are done.

No comments: