Thursday, December 24, 2009

One more day to go

Well there will be a lot of excited people tonight, struggling to get to sleep until the day they've been waiting for finally arrives. Yes there's only one more day to go until....... the first part of the Doctor who specials.

Oh yeah and it's christmas too :-)

It was rather nice having a lie in this morning, even Owen seemed to be mindful and didn't make a sound, so I woke up when I wanted to not before.

However I was aware that it wasn't going to be a peaceful day as I had to brave Loughborough to get a couple of last bits and pieces.

Luck was on my side though as it wasn't anyway near as busy as I was expecting it to be. That's not to say however that it wasn't packed and the large amount of ice still around made it just a tad difficult getting from place to place.

I spent a large chunk of the rest of the day wrapping presents as I had been somewhat slack in wrapping them. Still their now all done and our tree does look rather cool with all the presents around it. Owen has been observing us for most of the day with a look of bemusement and seems to be trying to figure out what us humans are up to now.

Anyway, I'd just like to wish all of you, my loyal readers a very happy christmas and I hope that you will get everything you want tomorrow from santa.

Later folks.

No comments: