Friday, May 01, 2009

X-force

I've just got back from seeing the new Wolverine Film. I won't go into any details as I don't want to spoil it for Scully or anyone else who is planning to go and see it. I thought it was very good, it's not perfect but it's no where near as bad as it could have been. Plus I thought the use of some classic x-men characters was very good.

I didn't see Stan Lee though. I wonder if this is one of the first marvel based films where he doesn't have a cameo.

If you do go and see it stay until the end of the credits as there's not only one 'clip' in the credits but also another one at the end as well.

I'm fairly certain that we will see a sequel, my vote for which character to appear in a sequel would be X-23 and my vote for actress to play here would be Michelle Ryan.

Which if you don't know anything about marvel that probably means nothing to you.

anyway,

Later folks,

No comments: