Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting Back to It

You have got to wonder sometimes if whatever forces governs the weather has a sense of irony, especially today as what happens? We get the hottest day of the year and we have to go to church where the air conditioning consists of opening the windows. It was also pretty packed as one Family were blessing their baby so there were lots and lots of relatives about.

Fortunatly Physics and I were able to grab the pew near the door which meant we got a nice breeze all though out sacrement which kept the worst of the heat away.

Todays random fact for you, I only have another 6 posts to go before I hit the 900 posts mark and 106 before I hit the 1000 mark.

See told you it was random.

Well it's back to work tomorrow as my holiday is over, finished, kaputski ( which I know probably isn't even a word). Still it will be good to go back as a week is about just right to have off if your staying at home. I could never be one of those people who just stays at home, whilst living on benefits and not bothered about getting a job. I need to be doing something, to keep my mind active and working.

The BBQ was unfortunatly canceled on Friday night but it seems in it's place we will be heading up to Bradgate park tomorrow night for a picnic which if the weather stays the same as it has been, means we should have a rather nice evening.

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: