Saturday, May 23, 2009

A taste of things to come?

It's been a bit of a uncomfortable day weather wise as although it's not been really hot it's been very 'close' as it's been feeling quite sticky . This may will be a taste of the promised heatwave this summer but I was hoping if we were going to get a heatwave we would get a dry heat as that I can deal with, it's sticky and hot that I can't deal with.

I'm hoping it might be better tomorrow as I am supposed to be teaching the lesson for EQ and I'm going to be feeling nervous enough with out sweating loads as well!

Anyway it was quite nice waking up this morning when I wanted to and not being woken up by my alarm or by Owen going berserk as the post arrives. Another benefit was that I had plenty of time to have a sedate breakfast and go into town when I wanted to get the shopping.

Loughborough was quiet, which allowed me to get the shopping done quickly. I did hear a interesting conversation in the local Games store about the new Terminator film. It seems to be getting very mixed reviews, some people love it others don't. Interestingly enough it does seem to be the die hard fans of the series who are being more negative because ever since the series started the film makers have been teasing at the 'future war' and everybody has always wanted to see it. Now it's here is it a case that it simply can't live up to the expectations that people have built up in their own minds.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: