Friday, May 29, 2009

Very interesting

I was intrigued in the new series of Torchwood before but after seeing the new trailer which was released today I now can't wait to see it as it looks awesome! Torchwood is a good series, however the main problem with it is that it's so long between series which makes it very hard to build a good following.

Primeval reaches it's season finale tomorrow night. I think that it will be back for a 4th series and the major changes seem to have given the series some new legs. It still has problems, the expansion of the mythology is painfully slow, the characters still act with a worrying lack of common sense sometimes and it is becoming increasingly hard for them to explain how their covering the dinosaurs up but it still has a lot of potential. A interesting development with the series is that their looking into a possiblity of a spin off series set in the same 'universe' but it is produced by a American TV series. Which if it works would be quite unique as I don't think there are any other shows which use the same universe but are produced in different countries.

I also saw a news story about David Tennant today, apparently his tenure as Hamlet on the stage has been so successful the BBC want him to produce a new TV version. Which I'm sure Scully will be pleased to hear.

Well It's Friday all ready. I don't know where the week has gone! Although that does seem to happen whenever you have time off, the week seems to pass three times as fast as a regular week.

The Car came through it's service quite successfully, which I was quite surprised about as I was sure it was going to have some sort of problem. Not that I'm complaining of course. The service was slightly more exspensive then I was expecting but as it was it's nine year service the garage wasn't making sure they crossed every T and dotted every I.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: