Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cheating perhaps?

Okay, I know that this could be technically cheating by posting a post to say I am unable to post a proper post today and thus fulfil my goal of doing one post a day for the whole year. Because in order to say that I am unable to post a post I have infact posted a post even if said post that advise I can not do a proper post is not a post I would consider a poroper posting even thought it is in fact a post.

Well I don't know about anybody else but I've lost myself after that parapgraph and I'm the one who wrote it!

I'm currently away from home right now and quickly borrowing a internet connection so I don't have time for my usual ramblings, even though that first paragaraph...( arggh, danger, danger don't go there!)

Suffice to say I will do a proper post explaining things tomorrow.

Until then,

Later folks!

No comments: