Thursday, May 28, 2009

The start of summer?

I was feeling a bit nervous about the weather today as it did look like it was going to tip it down several times. However I'm pleased to say that I was proved wrong, it has turned into a very nice day indeed. In fact it's supposed to be a very good weekend for weather as well. So it's looking very likely that the YSA BBQ tomorrow will get good weather.


It's been confirmed that Spider man 4 is in the early stages of production. Hopefully it will go back to the good days of Spiderman 2 rather then 3 as that film was nowhere near as good as the first two. However now that the announcement has been most forums will probably be abuzz with guesses as to which villians will be appearing in this one. My guess is that the Lizard might be a good possibility as they have had Curt connors in the last two films. I'm sure a lot of people will also be hoping for the Black Cat to put in a appearence. Mind you I think most of those people will probably be male, just a hunch. :-)

I cleared the car out this afternoon and also hoovered it out as well! which I'm sure some people will struggle to believe. I also only found one item that made me go " I was wondering where that was" which maybe means that the car wasn't as in a bad a state as I thought it was. I know, I know leave me to my delusions!

I also found out some worrying news today. It appears that the rights for the TV series House has moved from channel five to Sky one. Usually when Sky one gets the rights to show a series first it disappears from terestial TV never to be seen again. It happened with Lost, Prison Break and now it seems House! Darn sky one! Now I'm going to have to wait even longer to see it on DVD.

As long as they don't nab the sole rights to NCIS I will still be happy.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: