Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Do you see what I see?

Grumpy and I have just been watching the latest episode of CSI and it's the one that focuses on Wendy and hodges when they attend a sci-fi convention and of course CSI being CSI there's a murder. Grumpy found it amusing but slightly baffling as he wasn't getting a lot of the in jokes. I however seemed to be getting all of them which did make me wonder if I need to get out more, or less depending on your opinion.

The car goes in for it's annual service on Friday and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets through okay and they don't find anything that bad. I have a feeling that it's going to make one more MOT then I will need to think about getting the money together for a new Car. Not that I'd mind as he has proven to be a dependable car even if I get a lot of strange looks as to some people it does look a bit odd to see me crammed into a KA.

I discovered something today which might proven to be a bit of a obstacle to my aim of getting lots of very constructive stuff done. During my previous holidays I have been fairly successful in avoiding loosing myself to the evils of daytime television and all the dangers there in. However one of the freeview channels has recently changed it's schedule so it is avalabile all day and what does it play all day? Star trek and not just one series, it has the next generation, Deep space nine, voyager and enterprise. With chuck also coming back to this channel fairly soon it's rapidly becoming the next best thing to the sci-fi channel. Not that we're ever likely to get the sci-fi channel as Grumpys never going to pay for any of the Sat channels.

We're going to be having a YSA actvitiy on Friday, a barbacue so hopefully the weather will be good. It is going to be starting earlier then usual but on the plus side I am off all this week so that won't be a problem.

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: