Monday, May 18, 2009

It's still not made up it's mind

The weather has once again changed it's mind. Now I know that I do a lot of moaning about the weather as I never seem to be satisfied. If it's too cold I moan, if it's too hot I moan, if it's windy I moan, if it's still and muggy.... well you get the idea. Well this morning ti was very cold when I got up, I mean really cold, so cold I started shivering and jumped straight back into bed somewhat surprised as it's May for goodness sake. It shouldn't be that cold. What's happened to the glorious summer we've been promised?? Oh wait, there's my answer now we've been promisesd that we're not going to get one.

Well I suppose there's not a lot I can do about the weather. Not unless I invent a weather machine or get Engineseer to make one.

Terminator the Sarah connor chronicles is officially dead. Yeap it's been cancelled just when it was getting really good darn it! Still to balance that bit of news out Chuck has been renewed for a third season. Yaah!

I've just discovered that the national YSA convention this year has some 'competition' in that several groups of YSA have been organising 'un official conventions' for the same weekend. Apparently excuses for organising their own range from describing the official convention as a meat market, too exspensive, in awkward place and a long way for some people to come. Well I bet the leaders are going to lloooovvvvee this. YSA organising their own unsupervised conventions I bet they'll be thrilled (rhetorical question by the way)

I found out that Marcus aka smooth who was writting the McChicken Nuggest diet blog has started a new blog. Apparently his old blog was a attempt to earn some money through ads as he was hoping that everyone visiting his blog would click on the ads. Unfortunatly he came up with such a wacky idea to write about for a blog people were more interested in that. Well his new blog is all about him wanting a ferrai and he's basically asking for donations. That's right, that's basically all the blog is he wants to buy a ferrai and he wants money from you to help pay for it. He's even set up a paypal donation button and everything.

It's a crazy idea but it's so crazy it will probably work!

anyway,

Later folks!

2 comments:

Scully said...

Yay for Chuck! It was great piece of news to come home to after an exhausting day on a field trip with 8th graders. And it is cold and wet here too, although yesterday was positively gorgeous.

Saxon said...

I know. I was starting to get very worried about the future of Sci fi on TV