Monday, December 08, 2008

Wet and windy

Well it's Monday which means the start of another week and the usual attempts to drag myself out of bed this morning whilst wondering why we can't have three day weekends instead!

Still after some breakfast I was feeling much more awake. Then I felt really awake when I left the house as it was flipping cold outside! However the run into work was fairly normal which did lead me to hope it was going to be a good day.

and it was. It was also a busy day mind you but I was expecting that as the Christmas rush has now kicked in with the usual queries, orders and people who keep sending us queries as they start to get really paranoid about whether or not their order will arrive before Christmas. Still never a dull moment when the christmas rush kicks in.

Although I had a huge amount of emails to answer I was still able to get some work done on my project which now means I should finish in within the next day or two. As you can imagine I'm feeling quite pleased with myself right now.

Trying to drive home was a absolute nightmare. There was lots of water on the roads, so you were getting reflection from other cars lights, there was wind and lots and lots of light rain which mean there was tons of water mist which in turn meant it got almost impossible to see the road at times!

Still I got home in one piece, if not necessarily at peace. More rather stressed from the horrible driving conditions but c'est la vie I suppose :-)

Anyway I'm off to do something constructive otherwise I will be tempted to start playing tetris again on facebook as I've been knocked down to second in the placings.

I will not get competitive about this, I will not get competitive about this, I will not get competitive about this, I will not get competitive about this, I will not get competitive about this, I will not get competitive about this,....................


Later folks!

No comments: