Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dinner!

I just realised that despite me mentioning that I would do it earlier in the week I forgot to post any of the photos from this years Christmas Institute dinner. Well here they are now!
Holly and Trevor were among the first to arrive.
More YSA arrive, eager for dinner!

Whilst in the Kitchen EP gets it ready.


With everyone present the food is served.
everyone gets down to their most pressing question of the night. Just what did I get in my cracker?

and it just wouldn't be a the same if I didn't get some shots of the food for those readers who like to see the food ( cough, Nemesis, Cough, cough)

and the main meal itself. I was intrigued to see that one of our American studentsw as totally confused by the parsnips? Are parsnips only an English vegetable or do you have them in the USA?
Later folks




3 comments:

Scully said...

You can find parsnips in the US, but they aren't popular or even really used in any common recipes. I used to like to eat them like mashed potatos, with salt and butter.

Nemesis said...

Yeah, we're really not so up on the parsnips. But I'm sure they're lovely little tubers.

Saxon said...

well that's one question answered. Thank you very much ladies for your help.