Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Even More Random pictures

Yes I'll admit that I am indeed in one of those moods tonight to post some random pictures ( plus attempting to see how many more blog posts I can squeeze in before the end of the year). Well these aren't as random as the preceeding post as they are from our trip to Cambridge yesterday
I have no idea what this building is but I thought it looked interesting
I'm going to take a random guess, totally random mind you and go out on a limb and say this was some kind of church.



On the left LW who shall now be known as " Fearless" for reasons which will become clear when I write the post about yesterdays events and on the right, well M who shall be known as American Guy ( yes I'll admit I was struggling for a name for him as he is only over here for a very short period to visit Traveller)

Traveller ( in the middle) poses with two of her friends who don't have nicknames but all suggestions (nice ones only) accepted.





No comments: