Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas

and all through the house not a creature was stiring asides from Saxon who was busy trying to wrap Christmas presents.

Yes once again I seem to have remembered what I forget every year that although shopping for presents is fun the wrapping of said presents is not so, as being able to wrap presents nicely is not a skill that I can list amongest my talents. Still at least I only have to wrap this many presents once a year.

Well Work was fun if rather quiet. Still at least we were able to knock off for the day early which is always nice. I've only got to go into work next Tuesday just to make sure things are running okay then I don't have to be back in until the following Monday. A nice long Christmas break I'm sure you'll agree.

It also seems that as well as loosing Woolworths, Loughborough might well be about to loose another major shop as the chain Zaavi ( which does DVDs, music, games etc) has gone into administration. If that goes the rushes shopping centre will be three quarters empty, with only a jjb sports, Marks and spencers and a TX maxx left. And it would also only leave us with WH smiths to buy DVDs and music from and they are far from the cheapest shop around!

Well I'm spending tomorrow at home and on boxing day I will be going up with Tapdance to see Speed demon and Multi tasks respective clans which is always a lot of fun.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everybody and heres hoping that Santa brings you everything you asked for.

Later folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could swear Loughborough used to have an HMV. Or am I just imagining that? Oh, and Happy Christmas. :)

Saxon said...

no you come to mention I think they might have had once, but it was a very, very long time ago! They definately don't have one now. I think the closest HMV is now in Nottingham or Leicester.